Important Covid-19 Update
Infection control in our office has and will continue to be, a top priority for us. It has always been our goal for patients to receive their dental care both comfortably and safely. Jobe Dental is up to date with infection control guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), The US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We will continue to follow guidance from these organizations regarding updates in the future. Jobe Dental will continue to accomplish our goal of providing safe dentistry by utilizing our current infection control guidelines, along with the addition of several new guidelines that are outlined below.
1. All providers may be wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as face shields, N95 masks and isolation jackets over scrubs. We may look a little funny, but we are still the same people underneath!
2. Our waiting room will be moderated for a capacity of no more than 2 patients at a time while keeping social distance. We ask that you call 913-299-3999 upon your arrival to your appointment to check-in. Once checked in we will have you wait in your vehicle until you can be seen by your provider.
3. Once checked in, we ask that you stay in your vehicle until a staff member is ready to escort you from your vehicle to your treatment room to allow for social distancing between patients.
4. We ask that you arrive 5 minutes early to your scheduled appointment to allow time to check-in.
5. We ask that you limit the number of people you bring to your appointment to just yourself. Our waiting room is not open to waiting guests. If you are a parent of a child or the caregiver for a patient, we ask that they remain in the vehicle.
6. When you arrive at your scheduled appointment, you will be asked screening questions consisting of: Have you experienced a recent history of fever, recent exposure to COVID-19, or any other COVID-19 symptoms. Have you recently traveled?
7. You will have your temperature taken upon arrival for your appointment. If you are running a temperature, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for a future date, at least 14 days from the originally scheduled appointment.
8. Following your appointment, we will ask that you stay in the treatment room until you are escorted to the check-out station or the exit. This is to keep social distancing managed at the checkout station.
We look forward to seeing everyone again and are happy to answer any questions that you may have regarding your appointment or our new safety policies. Remember that our phone number is 913-299-3999 and our email is Dr.Anna@JobeDental.com. We value your trust and we look forward to welcoming you back in a safe way.