Your New Look Is Waiting
We have an opportunity waiting for you, the opportunity everyone would want but not many people include in their budget.
Have you ever heard the term “self-care?”
Today, this term is considered valuable in our society and passed back and forth through many conversations, medical offices, work-related programs, social groups and media.
With Companies and individuals beginning to understand the need to build confidence, along with mental and emotional health, self-care comes into play.
It is being preached about on every platform, in almost every magazine and has been covered in many articles. The messages being pushed out on this topic come with many recommendations on how to apply these things into our lives. The purpose it to help us become a more balanced people and in turn, a more balanced world
- If we cannot lead ourselves, how can we lead others?
- If we do not take care of ourselves, how can we take care of others?
From a Dental perspective, we believe in the term, “self-care,” as well.
It might look a little different than your typical spa experience or rendezvous out in nature, but still holds a lot of significance in the sense of caring about and taking care of yourself.
Dentistry is one form of self-care. (Yes, there you go, I said it).
There are so many things that can be done in the mouth that can help with your overall health, confidence, and comfort level.
Before we continue, ask yourself these questions:
- Have you ever been told your breath stinks or that you could use braces?
- Have you ever looked in the mirror and wished that you liked your teeth or the way you smile?
- Do you cover your mouth sometimes when you smile or laugh because you are embarrassed about your teeth?
- Do you keep your mouth closed when you are taking pictures with friends and family?
- Do you avoid selfies like the plague or only approve the ones that have a puckered look?
If you answered yes to any or all of these, this means, that in your situation, you need to consider Dentistry as a means of self-care!
It is an amazing feeling to improve ourselves. There are a lot of things in life we cannot control but thankfully, this is one of those things we can control!
Let us look at what services and procedures are available, in Dentistry, to help aid you in changing or improving your looks and level of confidence:
- Cosmetic Veneers and Crowns are types of dental restorations that can improve the cosmetic appeal and function of your teeth. The primary difference between the two is that a crown covers the entire tooth, while veneers cover just the front of the tooth.
- Dental Bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap — these two or more anchoring teeth are called abutment teeth — and a false tooth (teeth) in between.
- Teeth Whitening or tooth bleaching is the process of lightening the color of human teeth. Whitening is often desirable when teeth become yellowed over time for several reasons and can be achieved by changing the intrinsic or extrinsic color of the tooth enamel.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings (composite fillings), also known as white, plastic, or tooth-colored fillings, use a tooth-colored resin made up of powdered glass and plastic resin to fill in cavities, which gives the filling a natural appearance and enables it to blend with the surrounding tooth structure.
- Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without the use of the typical metal braces…This product involves wearing a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners that help shift your teeth into the proper position.
- Orthodontics the treatment of irregularities in the teeth (especially of alignment and occlusion) and jaws, including the use of braces.
- Dentures an artificial replacement of one or several of the teeth (partial denture),or all the teeth (full denture) of either or both jaws; dental prosthesis aka a “set of teeth.”
- Partial Dentures A removable partial denture or bridge usually consists of replacement teeth attached to a pink or gum-colored plastic base, which is sometimes connected by metal framework that holds the denture in place, inside the mouth. (Partial dentures are used when one or more natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw.)
- Implant Crowns is a dental cap that is placed on the external-facing side of an implant. These devices are used to replace missing teeth…Implants are surgically inserted into the patient’s jaw, and it acts like a natural tooth root, stimulating the person’s jawbone whenever they bite down or chew.
- Implant Dentures are an artificial denture or single tooth retained and stabilized by a framework or post implanted in the bone. A subperiosteal implant.
- Implant Bridges When a set of consecutive teeth has been lost, the most common treatment is a dental bridge. As the name implies, implant-supported bridges use dental implants as opposed to crowns or frameworks. Typically, one implant is surgically placed for every missing tooth, and these implants hold the bridge in position.
- Tooth recontouring or reshaping is a procedure in which small amounts of tooth enamel are removed to change a tooth’s length, shape, or surface. The procedure is usually done to improve someone’s appearance by creating more harmony and balance in their smile.
If any of what I have shared catches your attention and resonates with your desires or curiosity, give us a call today and let’s set up a FREE consultation to see where your oral health is at and what needs improvements. (This includes recommendations for our smile repair and cosmetic dentistry options).
Your New Look Is Waiting!